Taza Peppermint Dead Sea Salt Scrub is an awesome mix of salts, oils, and herbs with a light aroma of mint. It is filled with natural healing elements. As a result of the detoxifying and disinfectant properties of dead sea salt, this scrub purifies your skin’s pores by cleansing out dead cells, dirt, pollution, stale sebum, and germs that collect and form acne, blackheads, and white heads. Moreover, the scrub helps in sloughing off flakes and dead cells on your skin’s surface.
- Made in Canada
- 100% Natural • No Parabens • No Phthalates • No Sulphates
- Use for relief from skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema, inflammation, and acne
- Contains Dead Sea Salt, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, and Honey which: detoxifies and regenerates your skin; provides antioxidants; boosts your skin’s collagen production to assist anti-aging processes; reduces appearance of wrinkles and sagging of skin
- The Sea Salt and Shea Butter in the product removes dull layer of skin while replenishing skin moisture; thus, leaving your skin looking fresh, smooth, and healthy looking
- Taza Dead Sea Salt Scrub contains a blend of detoxifying salt and highly moisturizing oils to soften and exfoliate the skin
If you have chronic dry skin, using this scrub can help improve your skin’s lipid barrier and replenish its natural moisture. Got cystic acne on the body? Start using this scrub. Dead sea salt contains a lot of zinc and sulfur, which have both been known to be a very effective at acne treatment when used topically; so use it as a gentle scrub or soak it in a bath to disinfect and cleanse acne prone skin.
One surprising benefit of dead sea salt for your skin is its anti-aging benefits: Research shows that the minerals in dead sea salt contribute to a 40% reduction in the depth of wrinkling of your skin. They not only ward off pro-aging free radicals, but also help exfoliate, hydrate, detoxify and soften skin, thereby promoting youthfulness.
Warm baths with a handful of dead sea salt added can improve eczema by exfoliating the dead cells and flakes, soothing the itch as well as disinfecting eczema patches and relieving the pain. If you want to reduce cellulite, start soaking in dead sea salt baths: Draw a hot bath, add the scrub and soak for 20 minutes. The minerals released from the dead sea salt not only break down the old fat cells that are responsible for the dimpling effect, but also help get rid of toxins by assisting in proper lymph flow.
Ingredients: Dead Sea Salt, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Grape Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Glycerin, Vitamin E, essential oils, and Peppermint Leaf. Suitable for all skin types.