dōTERRA®'s Fractionated Coconut Oil is an all-natural carrier oil that readily absorbs into the skin making it an ideal oil for topical application. Its feather-light emollient effect provides a soothing effect that is excellent for dry or troubled skin. It leaves skin feeling silky smooth, not greasy like other vegetable carrier oils. It is completely soluble with all essential oils and is colorless, odorless, and will not stain or go rancid.
How to use
Use as a light carrier oil for topical applications of therapeutic-grade essential oils. Dilute one part essential oil to five parts or more of Fractionated Coconut Oil depending on skin sensitivity, or as directed on essential oil label. Can also be used to help minimize sensitive skin reactions to essential oils by applying directly to affected area. For topical use only.
- Apply topically to hydrate skin without interfering with your perfume or essential oil blends
- Mix with calming oils and massage into neck and shoulders for deeper relaxation
- Dilute stronger oils with coconut oil before applying topically to lessen sensitivity
- Softens and soothes dry skin
- Natural emollient to increase essential oil distribution
- Odorless and colorless for easy blending with any essential oil
Main Constituents: Caprylic/capric triglyceride
Can be used topically | Can be used with no dillution (neat)
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.